No time to blog? Not sure what to blog about? Blog once in a blue moon? It’s no surprise really. Primarily you’re occupied with running your core business. But you’ll be kicking yourself because you’ve been missing out on an effective, low-cost marketing opportunity.
Wendy Pike of NewsWoozle PR lists ten good reasons why posting regular updates on your company blog will be worth the time and effort.
Ten Good Reasons for Businesses to Get Blogging:
- improves Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) as Google ranking algorithms reward fresh content, like blog posts.
- increases traffic to your website, organically.
- builds confidence among potential customers to trust you and your brand.
- gets people to engage and connect with your brand by showcasing your company’s voice, ethos and personality.
- builds brand awareness
- creates a rapport with your audience. Feedback comments will give you an insight into what your customers really want.
- directs potential customers to relevant pages of your website through links in your posts.
- builds credibility by making you an authoritative, go-to destination for trustworthy, expert information in your industry or field.
- discusses problems your customers may face and delivers information about the services or products your company offers as the solution.
- gets your company or brand more exposure through social media and reaches a far wider audience by other people sharing links to your posts or emailing them to family, friends and contacts. Best of all, this is free marketing.
Blog Help With NewsWoozle PR
If you don’t have the time, staff or expertise to get blogging, NewsWoozle PR, based in Essex, can help. For pay-as-you-go PR services, like help with creating original, effective, engaging content, contact Wendy Pike on 0792 590 7887, Twitter: @NewsWoozle or email email@example.com. Do get in touch for a quick, exploratory chat. No obligation.